6 REASONS TO SHOP AT DASH WEARABLES THIS CHRISTMAS
1. Get inspiring outfits and the latest styles! We offer you hand-picked designs that will fit every occasion.
2. Save on gas and parking fees! It is a well-known fact that online is an eco-friendly way to shop as it lets people search for products without using the car. So ease your shopaholic guilt by shopping online!
3. We ship your orders for free! Dash Wearables ships within the Philippines free of charge, and ships internationally for a minimal fee.
4. It's a hassle-free and friendly way to shop! Our service ensures a personal, reliable and trust-worthy transaction process.
5. It's an exciting way to give a gift! Looking for a memorable gift for your girlfriend? Don't know how to ship your gift? Shop at Dash Wearables and we will pack and ship it for you!
6. The more you shop, the more you save! We value your loyalty, thus, we have come up with a way to express our thanks through the Dash Wearables Loyalty Club.
Online shopping and the environment
By Green Living Tips
Online shopping - a greener choice.
I was thinking back to childhood and how whenever we were looking to purchase an appliance or similar, we would flit from store to store and mall to mall to find the best product at the best price - burning up gas and cranking out all sorts of nasty stuff from the car exhaust as we went. It was just what we did back then as we didn't have a great deal of easy access to information on products. These days, with the advent of the Internet, all the products you need are just a click away - you can buy just about anything online. More...
It’s easy to to think that individuals can’t make a difference when it comes to the issue of global warming. How often do we hear reports of governments and large companies making sweeping changes to help reduce their carbon pollution compared to smaller micro schemes? I often question the impact of individuals only to realise that real measurable change will only happen when everybody acts together. It is entirely possible to travel in an environmentally responsible way whereby you save money and reduce your carbon footprint. Here’s a list of ideas and techniques that when applied to your life will save you money and help protect our environment. More...